entire game glitched when grabbed as jane

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: killer, survivor and match itself broken by grab

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: got grabbed by Wesker as Jane. Wasn't even interrupted, had just gotten off gen. he seemingly could not put me on hook or drop me. I started getting crows as if I was sitting somewhere still. Nemesis came over and tried to hit me and special attack me, but nothing worked. He had to spend the whole match carrying me around. We waited out endgame (I wasn't sure if d/cing would just put a bot in same position, and I was trying to install OBS in background to record problem) and then ENDGAME WOULDN'T END. THE TIMER RAN OUT AND DID NOTHING. After all that I had to d/c and then the game ended. It showed wesker as a bot when he was acting like a real player so maybe the killer d/c as well. This was absurd.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments