BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Error Code 8,012

PLATFORM: PS5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

I have tried to play the game tonight. I have logged in around four or five times and am getting this error which I believe is an internet issue. My internet is fine and I have done a speed test which is giving me the 63mb/s I should be getting. I have also tried other games which work fine. I have turned my PS5 off and on again and have restarted but am still getting the same issue.

'NO NETWORK CONNECTION'

In order to access this content, a network connection is required.

Provider ID: Press here to display your provider ID'

When I press it, this comes up with a load of numbers and then it says exactly the same as above apart from:

'Player ID: Press here to display your CloudID'

Tagged: Declined

Comments