vigil can't reduce Hindered Status Effect by freddy、clown、Forced Hesitation

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: vigil can't reduce Hindered Status Effect by freddy、clown、Forced Hesitation

PLATFORM:

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

use vigil face freddy clown or Forced Hesitation

not work

VIDEO: none

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I came to say the same thing. Vigil doesn't work against freddy's slow. I tested it several times as it should take 1.8 seconds off making it slow for 2.7 seconds but when you get slowed its always for the full duration.

  • @Nootherkind said:

    I came to say the same thing. Vigil doesn't work against freddy's slow. I tested it several times as it should take 1.8 seconds off making it slow for 2.7 seconds but when you get slowed its always for the full duration.

    it should be 2.7*0.6=1.62 or 2.7/1.4=1.93 but vigil not work on any Hindered Status

    can't effect NEMESIS m2 too