Homepage UI Unclickable

Summary: After the most recent update (Installed Feb 5 2025 @ 8p), when I boot the game up to play, clicking through the opening trailers works. But upon getting to the home page UI, I am unable to click on anything but 'Store' and a few of the smaller icons such as the Settings Cogwheel and news. But not everything is clickable, and will not work. Majority of the items I can press with my mouse clicks do nothing. Unable to access the game to play.

Other Info: I have redownloaded the game as well as verified the integrity. Once every fifth reboot, it might allow me to play, but most times does not.

Platform: Windows 10 - PC - Steam

Occurrence: Likely tied to recent update.

Video: Attached.
Player Log: Attached

edit: added another log on another attempt on feb 11, after new update that brought out the 2v8 event

DeadByDaylight.log Bug Report - UI Unclickable.zip DeadByDaylight - 2-11.log
Tagged: Pending

Comments