Why is this new Freddy work so loved? Its so BUGGED.
I've played his rework 3 times now and nothing works. I'm clicking while holding snare or pallet and he's swinging his hands like a moron. I was good with him prior to this "rework", but now can't do anything, especiialy 90% of the time getting SWF teams.
Comments
Yea he's messy with controls, its pretty pathetic that BHVR released him in this state. His powers are buggy around switching modes and then trying to do something in that mode. His teleport is also horrendously awful as sometimes it literally won't lock onto a healing Surv or a specific gen. His dream pallets are a waste and I'm noticing there's also a cheating problem as I snare asleep Survs and watch a good bit of them not get hindered in the slightest.
I also am getting only SWF when playing him and I only recently bought him after the rework, but the game is mostly SWF now since BHVR has ruined SoloQ.
Yeah. SWF absolutely destroys this killer. Every time. Even though I keep hearing "He dominates solo! And is a big challenge even for SWF?" In what way? I don't understand. Overall, he's barely stronger than before. Instead of having to pre-place snares at loops, he's now firing them at you, which can actually miss if he does it too fast or you dodge. And his dream pallets are probably weaker than before, because survivors can throw them before you can explode them, even while still awake. What is the problem? He's M1 trash. If he's "oppressive" to you, no wonder all the other killers are considered "unbelievably OP!"
The switching between snares and pallets is very buggy and also on console the dreamworld is bugged. Lots of stuff to fix