Trap invisible on Coldwind farm

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Trap become invisible after being installed on combine harvester on Coldwind farm

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

0207.gif

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This has been going on for a long time. I tried this while playing Trapper in the first iteration of 2v8 after seeing a YouTube video because I was curious if it still worked. It did. After one person stepped in the trap I promptly picked it up and moved it elsewhere, it's so sleazy.

    About an hour ago I was playing Survivor with my sister and we were at Thompson House. She saw Trapper setting a bear trap on a combine near a hook with Kindred. I asked her to check when he left to see if it was invisible. She said it was, but she had the 'disarm' prompt, it was bugged under the floorboards and she never would have seen the trap itself.

    This has been an ongoing issue for nearly a year at least.