Serious visual defect affects gameplay

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I've been playing for over a year and on certain maps I encounter a visual bug that I think is super serious. It basically doesn't allow me to see, and I think it would even be harmful for people with epilepsy problems.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: The maps that I have found this defect are: Lery Memorial Institute, Crow's Nest, MacMillan, Coldwind Farm and I don't remember if another. I have also seen this bug in the basements of different maps. The Midwich Elementary School map is one of them. I have seen this bug in fluorescent green, yellow and white colors. In particular, the structures that I saw affected were usually 3: main, shack and basement. I forgot to mention that apparently this visual defect is random. There are times I play the aforementioned maps and there are no defects, and other times there are.The photo where it looks yellow is from 9 months ago, the first two are from now... So you can see that the defect has been circulating for a long time. I hope the news comes because it is frustrating to play a game where due to these types of defects you cannot play because you cannot see it.

foto 3.jpg foto 1.jpg foto 2.jpg
Tagged: Under Review

Comments