Some funny salt I received last night...

So because I've reached Iri 1 on survivor and my Alan Wake is P100, I've been playing more killer recently and I've been enjoying it a lot. For the most part. I had one Tome challenge left last night which was to break either 2 pallets or breakable walls as The Blight and to clarify I'm awful at playing as The Blight, but decided to just go for it as I was only playing the match to get the Tome challenge done and not actually 'win'.

I was originally going to play in anonymous mode but decided just to stay as my usual username as I didn't think there was any way for me to receive any salt when I'm playing as a killer I am horrendous as. So I had no add-ons and only one perk as my Blight isn't levelled up at all. We are on Haddonfield and I end up downing a Feng upstairs and I wonder why she seemed to want to get downed until I noticed she was using Boil Over. I get her down the stairs and out of the house and that's when I see Nea breaking a hook and Kate hovering nearby. The Nea, Feng and Kate were all on Playstation like myself so I straight away realise I'm going against a 3-man with a plan. I end up having to drop the Feng and she gets picked back up and runs back upstairs into the same room and just sits on a generator whilst she knows I'm there, so I just down her and slug because what else can I actually do in this scenario if they're making it so that I can't hook her? I find Nea and Kate lurking outside the house so end up chasing the Nea and I down her and then go back to get the Feng who again is just sitting on the generator upstairs. I end up having to slug all 4 of the survivors which was incredibly boring for me, but they weren't really giving me much choice by breaking hooks and running upstairs to hide with Boil Over.

Once they've bled out and the match is over, the Feng and Kate both message me with the usual salt. Asking why I'm so angry and if everything is okay at home. Which is ironic as I wasn't angry in the slightest. I was actually sat listening to music whilst they bled out and I got my challenge done lmao. I normally don't entertain salty messages but decided to play a long and I asked what they expected me to do if they keep breaking hooks and running upstairs with Boil Over but they never give me an actual response to that question. They just kept deflecting about how bad I played and that I need anger management etc… - the Feng invites me to a party chat which I didn't notice at first and I didn't initially have any desire to join because what do I want to sit and talk to a total stranger about slugging for? But in the end I join as I remember if they start being aggressive / abusive I can report the party chat and get them banned. They initially seem more chilled out than I expected but I could tell they were also mocking me as they had somebody else in the room with them. She was like "I've just recorded this match so wait until I show it you, it was so embarrassing" - I just asked why they wanted me to join a party chat so badly and they were saying they are shocked by my voice as they expected me to be a 14 year old boy and they didn't understand why I played the way I did. So I explained how she kept running upstairs with Boil Over and how I couldn't hook her so I had to slug and how Nea and Kate kept taking hits and breaking hooks, she didn't seem to understand my 'issue' with this. She said she's brought Boil Over, so why wouldn't she try to use it and why wouldn't Nea break hooks if she brought a toolbox. I said she can use whatever perks she wants but if they're making it so that I can't hook, I'm going to slug because they're giving me no other option. She just didn't understand. Kept going on and on about me being angry, needing friends in my life etc. That she feels sorry for my girlfriend, which made me laugh as I'm gay lmao. Then said I was playing like a "fanny" and clearly have a "small cock" so I again laughed, and said I hope she has a blessed night and then muted her. I then reported the party chat and highlighted all of her insults and I got notified this morning that she breached TOC so she will definitely be banned, at least for a week. I am actually so glad I ended up joining the party chat as it made me laugh how delusional she was / how seriously she took this game / the fact I've ended up getting her banned.

I don't know why I felt compelled to share this, but I think it's because this is the first time somebody has invited me to a party chat to lecture me on my gameplay. 🤣

Comments

  • Another funny thing I forgot to mention was the Kate who also messaged me was using the "you're so angry" thing, so I asked why I'd be angry when I just finished my last Tome challenge and sent her a screenshot. She then said "omg you've only just finished the Tome? that's so sad" with loads of the crying face emojis. So I replied and said that unlike some people, I also work for a living and don't spend 24/7 playing Dead By Daylight and she didn't reply after that. She tried it! 💁‍♂️