WHEN ARE WE CONSOLE PLAYERS, GOING TO BE ABLE TO OPT OUT FROM THE PC CHEATERS & ACTUALLY GET A GAME?

I'm done playing with PC cheats who augment their guys. Also, the Killers have such a huge advantage. Whose bright idea was it to place a multiple skill check on healing and gives you Broken for a minute. I don't know if you know but a full minute is a good chunk of a game and sometimes its multiples of that. I play both ways and Killer is so easy, it is boring. You can't have a game with 7 Survivors for every 100 Killers but that seems to be your objective.

Comments

  • F it! There's nothing but scammer cheaters in this game anymore. I want the $1000+ back that I spent on this bullshit. This isn't the game it was and isn't what I paid for. Nobody is held to account. Not Developers and certainly not cheaters. Your reporting cheaters is a joke unless you want to spend more time filling out forms and talking to the void and then you get a note to make you feel better but nothing really happens because the same cheaters are still out here. I'm done. Anyone know where I can legit sell my Xbox account? It has like 800 games and I play only like 3 of them and between Xbox/Microsoft Rewards being nerfed and them being tools in general like admitting they stole $10 from me but never fixing it, and the rampant online cheaters in every game these days, I'm done.

1 2 ›