Tome 17 Page 1 - Sustained Anger Completion Bug [Resubmitted with Player Log]
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: After completing the 60 seconds of Rage with Oni. The Challenge keeps consistently ticking off until you snap out of Rage. Just mentioning as this is really annoying.
PLATFORM: PC
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
After reaching 60/60 seconds. The Challenge consistently ticks off and plays the noise notification and pop up over and over until you snap out of the rage state.
PLAYER LOGS:
Oni Gameplay as normal, had no issues as challenge bar was filling upon the seconds whilst in the Rage state as Oni.
Towards the end of the challenge I was at 59/60 seconds in Oni's Power as my rage had just ended.
To finish the challenge, I activated rage once again. This would be my final Rage to ensure the 60/60 was completed.
Whilst this last rage was playing and I hit the 60 seconds it would consistently play the pop-up notification and make the noise for completing the challenge until the rage had ended.
(Hope this gives a better description. Thanks - Cypher)
Comments
Just a clarification: the logs we request are a file you can find here:
Oh thanks for that information. I didn't know.
So unfortunately, I was helping my friend do their challenge on their Laptop. So, I don't have access to the logs to post.
Next time I'll make sure to get them if I see a bug.