Tome 2 - Page 3: Madness Skills Bugged (Not Completing)

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Challenge is to get 3 survivors to Madness tier 3 however it is not ticking off or completing when the Survivor is in Tier III Madness.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
The game was played in RPD. Managing to get multiple survivors to Tier III Madness however none was being accumulated to my challenge. I tried again on Macmillan estate and once again the meter for the challenge was not completing at all.

This was previously spoken upon by another member of the community aimeemorley16. I can confirm a similar experience as the tier III madness is not counting or acknowledging as a completion to the challenge.

In the game I zapped Steve, Ada, Dwight and Meg to Tier III multiple times throughout the match and it wasn't adding to the counter. Again, in another game on a different map I attempted completing this challenge again and thought it may be a one-time issue. However, the Tier III madness was not registering in the following game either.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • PLATFORM: PC (steam)

    I am trying to complete this same challenge and I am experiencing the same issue. I thought it was necessary to get the three survivors to Tier III Madness at the same time. There was a moment in which I got the four survivors at the same time by using Static Blast and it did not work either.

  • Still getting this issue! On Steam, here's my logs.

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • I'm having the same problem. I thought i was doing something wrong first. But i'm actually glad that more people have this problem. so i'm not going mad.

  • This bug was fixed on a March 2025 update.

    Thank you very much for the support.