Houndmaster Unplayable in Hawkins

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

So this is probably more of a generalized bug, that has been reported over and over again with the Houndmaster. However the dog's pathing on Hawkins is absolutely atrocious and the windows on the top floor (and a good chunk of the clutter on the bottom floor) gets Snug stuck on practically everything. When I play on Hawkins as Houndmaster I literally am powerless killer as Snug is never with me because he is stuck on whatever happened to pique his interests. I can not consistently get him to return to me, even when I run right beside him to make his pathfinding to me easier

PLATFORM:

Steam PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Utilizing the search command or the chase command (more often search) on Hawkins gets Snug stuck in the ridiculously tight corridors. The top floor is particularly bad as the triple window situation gets Snug caught up the most frequently.

VIDEO:

N/A, I don't record my games

PLAYER LOGS:

  • See attachments

DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.28-03.11.13.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-04.29.14.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-07.11.24.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.29-07.36.34.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.30-04.02.31.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.30-08.29.31.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.31-02.35.54.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.01.31-05.31.32.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.02.01-04.16.25.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments