Materials/texture not displaying on various objects esp weapons

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

PLATFORM: Windows PC/Steam

I use many of the Candy weapons. I.e. Huntress, plague, and others. Some of the killer weapons have a "Gumball" Machine or container that used to have a "Glass material" as the outer container wall. this has disappeared or become 100% transparent since the most recent update (3 days ago)(I think that is 8.5.0) It's not that big-a-deal but im sure you'd want to know for low-priority fixing.

I am using Windows 10, AMD Card. If im not using the latest drivers then they are not too old. I must admit that a driver issue could be the problem and it may or may not be related only to AMD cards. It does not appear to affect consoles according to a couple of friends. but I could not see what they see to be sure.

The images below are of the "Huntress" "Candy M1 Weapon" The Gumball canister is missing glass. Also the plague and some other killers.

2025-02-01 11-59-07-CrosshairX.jpg 2025-02-01 11-59-14-CrosshairX.jpg 2025-02-01 11-59-23-CrosshairX.jpg
Tagged: Pending

Comments