Houndmaster missing dog

Houndmaster is missing her dog and she needs to be killswitch till she is fixed

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

Was just going against her and I look and there was no dog in sight. Her power was used I think about 3 times then the dog vanished out of thin air

20250131121640_1.jpg
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I didnt even used the power ones, the dog didnt even spawn

  • @miniwengsel said:

    I didnt even used the power ones, the dog didnt even spawn

    I've went against her on Hawkins and she only used the dog 3 times and then when I was in chase, the dog was missing

  • This is more likely that her dog got caught on some scenery in the upstairs area in Hawkins and had to abandon her dog to keep playing. Houndmaster is presently unplayable in the Hawkins map as her dog is liable to get caught on practically everything in Hawkins in particular. I would know because I can either choose to have my dog with me in Hawkins or try to use him once and not see him for the entire match after. Her dog getting stuck can happen on just about any map, hence looking like she doesn't have him, but it most often happens in Hawkins.