PC - Potential Energy stacks cap at 12

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When using the perk Potential Energy, I could only get up to 12 stacks before progress started being applied to the generator again. The animation continued uninterrupted like I was still gaining stacks. This happened both when solo or working with another Survivor.

Interestingly this did not happen immediately - I was able to get 20 stacks properly at the very start of the game twice. The issue only started after I was grabbed off of the generator, so maybe that's the cause? I don't remember if I was in the middle of using the perk or not when I was grabbed.

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Bring Potential Energy into a public match.
  • Work on the generator for 8 seconds then activate Potential Energy.
  • Get grabbed by the Killer (?)
  • Notice that the perk caps at 12 instead of 20, applies progress to the generator, and continues the Potential Energy animation.

VIDEO:

Watch potential energy bug and millions of other Dead By Daylight videos captured using Medal.

LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments