Skull Merchant drones occasionally stop rotating
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Every now and again Skull Merchant drones will stop rotating (without the add-on). Walking under them seems to reset and start them turning again. Had this on a variety of maps, no pattern discovered yet.
PLATFORM: Reproduced on PS5
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- While walking around I notice that drones have stopped rotating.
- Have had it happen when I've throw them down, and also randomly stop later (maybe as a drone has been disabled and come back online again, or when I walk under it), but haven't seen/reproduced consistently when exactly a drone stops to be sure.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/uYOVXM8bRg4?si=8Y50cZV1O4komvWu
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
even after Tokyo Ghoul PTB, its still there;
LPM Bug.zipI think you can close this ticket.
Havent had a single buggy drone, maybe you stealth patched it or included it in the latest bugfix patch?