Tome 2 Page 2 Mad About You: Challenge Broken
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The challenge "Mad About You'' on page II of Tome 2 is broken, I achieved it 3 separate times and it did not mark as completed.
PLATFORM: Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: In 3 consecutive matches as the Doctor, I achieved Madness I on 4 different survivors as the challenge described and it did not count as achieved.
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I am also experiencing this exact issue and came here to report.
Seems others are experiencing this too: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/1idv9n3/mad_about_you_tome_2_challenge/
I am also having the same issue with tome 2 level three 'mad skills'
Still an issue on latest patch 8.5.1
i am having the same issue i have been playing like 6 matches and got madness 1 on all4 survivors every match but it never completed
I'm also having this issue on Xbox
I'm having the Issue too but with 2 Tome Missions from Tome 2. 4 Survivors on Madness 1 (Page 2) and 3 Survivors on Madness 3 (Page 3)
I can also give Videos to show that the Missions are not completed even tho the requirements are done!
Same issue here. I was trying multiple times to do that challenge (Mad About You/Level 2/Tom 2) in different ways but nothing works. Once this page didn't show to me at all after match. I thought I was doing something wrong, but I checked the fan forums and a lot of people are having this problem.
I did everything right (infected all 4 Mdness I survivors) there was no indication that the task was completed, even while infecting.
Confirming that this is still an issue on patch 8.6.1
I have the problem but with the one on page 1 too. I have created a ticket too
Tome 2 - 2 doctor challanges on page 1 and two and also tome 15 - 3x challanges in totall that dont work. Mad about you and mad skills to be clear. 8.6.1
Still an issue on patch 8.7.0
Patch 8.7.1 seems to have fixed this one!
Can confirm. I was able to complete this challenge as well as one the other challenge that was bugged in level 3 of this same tome "Mad Skills".