Full Lobby Never Begins/Timer Isn't Shown

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Even if everyone in a lobby is readied and/or if the lobby has been full for over a minute, the actual match refuses to start and I am forever stuck in the lobby.

PLATFORM: PC/Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Ever since the most recent update, in 95% of the lobbies I load into as killer or survivor the matches never begin for me and I cannot see the 1 minute timer. I can see all 5 players ready but the match will never begin for me. I see the red "ping bar," but it is not a ping or internet issue since I am having no problem in any of my other online games. In the lobbies that do eventually load into the game, I initially see the red "ping bar" for 10-20 seconds, and then it goes away and the 1 minute countdown suddenly appears at the 40-50 second mark. Int these games my ping is normal and I have no issues. In the lobbies that never begin, I hear the "heartbeat" at the 5 second mark as if the match is about to begin…but it never does. I am stuck seeing everyone ready until I decide to leave the lobby.

Image:

Dead by Daylight Screenshot 2025.01.30 - 04.46.02.07.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • @SupSchaeff97 said:

    SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Even if everyone in a lobby is readied and/or if the lobby has been full for over a minute, the actual match refuses to start and I am forever stuck in the lobby.

    PLATFORM: PC/Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Ever since the most recent update, in 95% of the lobbies I load into as killer or survivor the matches never begin for me and I cannot see the 1 minute timer. I can see all 5 players ready but the match will never begin for me. I see the red "ping bar," but it is not a ping or internet issue since I am having no problem in any of my other online games. In the lobbies that do eventually load into the game, I initially see the red "ping bar" for 10-20 seconds, and then it goes away and the 1 minute countdown suddenly appears at the 40-50 second mark. Int these games my ping is normal and I have no issues. In the lobbies that never begin, I hear the "heartbeat" at the 5 second mark as if the match is about to begin…but it never does. I am stuck seeing everyone ready until I decide to leave the lobby.

    Image:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/MO63VTR26UET/dead-by-daylight-screenshot-2025-01-30-04-46-02-07.png

    PLAYER LOGS:

    • Player logs are required from PC players only.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/2FMVG32ALIKH/deadbydaylight.log

    can we get a response on this? Why is this happening? I made a new account to leave a response because I couldn’t figure out my info in the moment but this has been going on for a few weeks now and I can’t figure it out. There’s nothing on the internet besides this forum who has similar issues. ANSWERS PLEASE