Hound mask removed from my account on The Huntress

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:I have been using the hound mask on huntress for a while now and when I logged in today the mask was missing and now the game is saying I don't even own it.

PLATFORM:Xbox

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: When I logged on to the game today I switched my killer from The Nightmare to The Huntress and noticed that I wasn't wearing the hound mask, I took off the owned filter in the customization tab and the game is now saying that I do not even own the mask

VIDEO:

Screenshot_20250130_005130_Twitch.jpg

Thus was from a twitch VOD of mine 2 weeks ago.

17382163836118325450593675010987.jpg

This is my customization tab currently.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Same thing with me. I don't even see it in the store or anywhere else. its like it never existed. It was ever since The Nightmare update.