Game randomly crashes with no warning after 8.5.0 update

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

In a four-hour span of playing the game last night, I experienced three crashes that immediately closed the game with no warning. No error logs or crash reports were displayed to me when they happened, and my system was not under a heavy load at the time.

PLATFORM:

Steam, Windows 11

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

The crashes happened at random while playing as a survivor. One happened while I was in a chase, another happened while healing a teammate, and one more while working on a generator. I played somewhere around 10 games last night and only 3 resulted in crashes. Only the game would close; the PC remained powered on.

VIDEO:

I have no video but I can tell you the game would suddenly close and I would be back at the desktop.

PLAYER LOGS:

A log has been submitted.

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments