Reverse Bear Trap Did Not Sacrifice Me After Timer Ran Out

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I was playing in a match against the pig and a reverse bear trap was put on my head. the timer ran out but the reverse bear trap did not kill me

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was downed in chase by Amanda and a reverse bear trap was put on my head. While I was on hook a gen was completed so the trap was active once a teammate unhooked me. I solved 3 jigsaw boxes before my trap's timer ran out, but rather than going off and killing me, the timer just stayed red. I was able to get the trap off my head with the next box and continue the match without a problem.

VIDEO: N/A

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Tagged: Declined

Comments