Can you please punish people who diconnect on PS4!?
Losing internet is one thing, I understand the struggle of living in the middle of no where or not being able to afford good internet. BUT, it you diconnect on purpose, you're the scum of the earth!
I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed, because a fellow survivor disconnects! I've been especially screwed by survivors that disconnect AS THE OBSESSION!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F*@%&?! People actually do this, and it ruins my experience and ranking. People have done this AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH! People do this IF THEY GET KNOCKED DOWN!
If you're the killer, i'ts great, it counts as a kill! You even get points for people who disconnect. If you're a survivor you're absolutely screwed. I've almost never win a match when a fellow survivor disconnects.
I thumbs down these people, with a unsportsmanlike conduct. Screw them all.
If you disconnect there should be a punishment.
If you disconnect as the obsession, there should be a sever punishment.
I understand life happens, and you have to rush off the game, so you should be given JUST TWO chances within the hour. The second time you diconnect, BANNED. The third time you're banned, BANNED FOR 1 MONTH!
To make things fair, they get a warning everytime they diconnect.
I can't tell you how many times I've been screwed, because a fellow survivor disconnects! I've been especially screwed by survivors that disconnect AS THE OBSESSION!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL F*@%&?! People actually do this, and it ruins my experience and ranking. People have done this AT THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH! People do this IF THEY GET KNOCKED DOWN!
If you're the killer, i'ts great, it counts as a kill! You even get points for people who disconnect. If you're a survivor you're absolutely screwed. I've almost never win a match when a fellow survivor disconnects.
I thumbs down these people, with a unsportsmanlike conduct. Screw them all.
If you disconnect there should be a punishment.
If you disconnect as the obsession, there should be a sever punishment.
I understand life happens, and you have to rush off the game, so you should be given JUST TWO chances within the hour. The second time you diconnect, BANNED. The third time you're banned, BANNED FOR 1 MONTH!
To make things fair, they get a warning everytime they diconnect.
Comments
I'm just gonna show you. Game bans have come to PS4 and XBOX.
And now?
Now you are not gonna get banned for DCing, just like on PC