Stranger Things Adept Achievements Missing for PlayStation Users
I've been going for Adepts and keeping track of which ones I've done and not done with an excel, since sorting through trophies on my PlayStation 5 is somewhat tedious. I noticed after completing a Demogorgon adept, I can keep track of it on my own with my little excel, but I didn't get an achievement for it.
It's not just the adept achievements. I remember watching a YouTube video on difficult achievements, and (though I don't remember which achievement it was exactly) I know there was an achievement that, when I looked for it on the PlayStation, I couldn't find it. I assume this is because the trophies were removed when the Stranger Things chapters were removed for that temporary time.
Also, would it be possible to have some way that BHVR could keep track of achievements maybe separately? I plan on getting a PC at some point, but it's somewhat disappointing in my opinion that if I begin mainly playing on Steam (I can currently but my laptop doesn't run DBD very well, so I only occasionally play on Steam), I'd have to do the Adepts again.
Comments
The Stranger Things achievements/trophies got changed into general ones when the license was pulled, as it made them unobtainable for players that didn't own any of the characters.
Consoles tend to be a bit tricky about changing achievements that are still obtainable, so they haven't been changed back.