Any update on Baermar's christmas sweater?
I completely understand it not being fixed during the holiday break, but it's been nearly 50 days and I haven't been able to use it once since I bought it
I completely understand it not being fixed during the holiday break, but it's been nearly 50 days and I haven't been able to use it once since I bought it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it will most likely be fixed with the update dropping on Tuesday. Last year the knight was killswitched for the whole bone chill event and all of January until the Alan wake chapter dropped at the end of January and knight was finally re-enabled so im guessing that same thing will happen with the killswitched sweater.
Probably within the next 3 weeks. It wasn't fixed on PTB, so it might not be on tuesday but it would likely be in a hotfix.