Make ranked solo queue, even for survivors?
Unpopular opinion here, but nothing is as despicably egregious as playing against a SWF. I have been going up against so many as of late, and it just kills the game. It should not be possible for people playing in a team to accrue points or complete challenges or anything else, for that matter, as it completely nulifies the idea of the game. The game is NOT thought to be played with friends (that's why there's no in-voice chat or anything). Behaviour should make solo queue mandatory for ranked matches; only custom matches should allow you to invite friends.
Comments
If you mean the surv party size that's from 2019 dev stats, which I think is the last time they put out such numbers. I do wish we got updated ones, but I don't see why it would be drastically different now globally.
If you're referring to surv breakdown, it's something like 52% roughly, which was mentioned here last year. I'll look around for it when I'm done working.