BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: stalked a Survivor without them being anywhere near my los

PLATFORM: PlayStation

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: so I was on Haddonfield as the shape and you know the gen that’s sort of underground in the basement well I was outside of that house (like on the lawn of it if there was one like outside it slightly) and I was stalking two survivors on a gen and then both of them went for cover as they saw me and they both went COMPLETELY out of my line of site there was no white figure no nothing not even a little bit of them was in my vision I’m not missing anything I swear, I don’t know why I kept stalking but I just thought I could get a little big more but my bar kept going up all the way untill tier 3

VIDEO: sorry can’t do video as I got a trophy for the mori on all 4 survivors as the shape so I couldn’t save a vid as a screenshot causes a video not to be able to be saved on a PlayStation.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments