Nearly all of my cosmetic outfits are gone

After prestige 6'ing my Trevor Belmont i went to equip the bloody head and notice it wasn't there. I then noticed that both the bloody and none blody outfits weren't showing. I then realized that nearly all my cosmetics and every single character were gone!

I tried to restart the game and that didn't work. There are years worth of rift, event, and purchesed cosmetic outfits just gone

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • They are not gone you most likely by accident changed your filters. Its the button next to the search bar that looks like a "tag". Click that and only mark should be on "owned".

  • @Wezqu said:

    They are not gone you most likely by accident changed your filters. Its the button next to the search bar that looks like a "tag". Click that and only mark should be on "owned".

    Omg you are correct. That should be more obvious