I believe it is because the Wraith (an African man named Paul Ojomo [??]) killed Azarov in the vehicle scrapyard, just like the company had been disposing of corpses in a similar manner as part of its shady business. It is Azarov's skull and spine the Wraith uses as a weapon.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it is because the Wraith (an African man named Paul Ojomo [??]) killed Azarov in the vehicle scrapyard, just like the company had been disposing of corpses in a similar manner as part of its shady business. It is Azarov's skull and spine the Wraith uses as a weapon.
But I'm not confident in that.
It's named that because of The Wraith's boss, Azarov.
He got killed by the Wraith in the crusher (which is curiously not on the map)
The main building is Azarov's main office.