Halp! The last patch infested the client with bugs T_T

I'm having so many bugs after the recent patch. I get stuck in the loading screen as killer only, the shop freezes, survivors slide over the ground like ice skaters, what is going oaaawwwnnn?! xD

Comments

  • Marvel said:

    I'm having so many bugs after the recent patch. I get stuck in the loading screen as killer only, the shop freezes, survivors slide over the ground like ice skaters, what is going oaaawwwnnn?! xD

    They got heelies on. They havw small battery powered wheels that charge on kinetic energy
  • @Dokta_Carter said:
    Marvel said:

    I'm having so many bugs after the recent patch. I get stuck in the loading screen as killer only, the shop freezes, survivors slide over the ground like ice skaters, what is going oaaawwwnnn?! xD

    They got heelies on. They havw small battery powered wheels that charge on kinetic energy

    Got it!

  • Marvel said:

    @Dokta_Carter said:
    Marvel said:

    I'm having so many bugs after the recent patch. I get stuck in the loading screen as killer only, the shop freezes, survivors slide over the ground like ice skaters, what is going oaaawwwnnn?! xD

    They got heelies on. They havw small battery powered wheels that charge on kinetic energy

    Got it!

    Was a joke btw