Interesting Bug...

Now at the beginning of every match as killer, for the first 10 seconds of the game I will hear a survivor breathing noise as if they're right behind me. Just wanted to get it out there.

Comments

  • Are you sure that's not PTSD? It's a common side effect when dealing with toxic survivors.

  • @Shad03 said:
    Are you sure that's not PTSD? It's a common side effect when dealing with toxic survivors.

    lol. I'm definitely sure it's a bug. I played 2 games of Freddy, Wraith, and Trapper each, and had the bug every single game.

  • I mean if you're near an Emergency Aid Kit that could be Quentin lurking over your shoulder.
  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Shad03 said:
    Are you sure that's not PTSD? It's a common side effect when dealing with toxic survivors.

    lol. I'm definitely sure it's a bug. I played 2 games of Freddy, Wraith, and Trapper each, and had the bug every single game.

    Ah I see. Well I hope they fix it.

  • @AntiJelly I hear it too. I thought I was crazy

  • I tend to hear the huntress humming almost every time until i know who the killer really is.
  • Oh man thanks that you said it. I thought I'm going mental lol. Its also not only in the beginning, it happens sometimes during the match
  • This bug is in the game since 2.4.0, but apparently the devs didn't notice this bug. I hear that every time I'm playing a stealth killer, it's annoying as f*ck.

  • This bug is in the game since 2.4.0, but apparently the devs didn't notice this bug. I hear that every time I'm playing a stealth killer, it's annoying as f*ck.

    Yeah I noticed that in 2.4.0 but I was like "eeeeh I'm probably playing to much DbD lately" lol