Well I learned why I loath Nurse
Ping...her power seriously can screw around when she has high ping. I just had a match where a Nurse blinked and hit me now I usually get hit before she appears and that's annoying but she appeared and swung even though I was a good distance away from her still near but a range attack like huntress or Deathslinger would hurt me but nope she hits the air and I get injured. Now I vault a window on my screen made it completely over the window now I would expect maybe being hit and going down because still near it but nope I got grabbed even though the animation is done. 128 ping I usually see 88-93 ping in most people but some how I'm getting hit in thin air, hit even though she just appeared on my screen and grabbed even though the animation was done. I'm sorry but does the game hate me or something?
Comments
Yeah she is not designed for the dedicated servers, she feels awful to play against
Is this why people are angry about ping hits on Killer?
… Well then this just seems like an issue with specific Killers, not all of them. Just fix those KIllers.
Problem with Nurse is you have to try fixing her power which has to use the server to work but with what they see vs what I see all relys on the server which is the major issue. So it's either they need a back up server just for Nurse or a way to tune her power.