The Game map after 2.5 patch

Does anybody else hate this map as killer now? It’s almost like every single round I play in this map ALL the generators spawn on the bottom floor. It also seems as though they made the lighting a lot darker which wasn’t needed.

Comments

  • Sounds like you're just unlucky. I had three gens spawn on the top floor a few days ago, and my best game as Wraith yet.
    The lighting I will agree with though. It was way to dark, especially on the bottom floor.

  • Disagree on generators, agree on lighting.
  • i dont rly have a problem with the gen spawn or lightning tbh.
    however, i feel like this map offers way too many, too safe pallets. they need to remove some pallet spots.

  • @Mister_xD said:
    i dont rly have a problem with the gen spawn or lightning tbh.
    however, i feel like this map offers way too many, too safe pallets. they need to remove some pallet spots.

    I used to hate The Game map as survivor but it’s become one of my favorites as a survivor and least favorite as a killer.

    Maybe I’m just unlucky but out of the maybe 5 rounds as a killer on The Game map post-patch, at least 6 generators have spawned downstairs. The lighting has just gotten so dark that I can’t see anything downstairs.

    Agreed that there are FAR too many safe pallets especially the annoying two pallets near the bathroom and the pallets directly above the bathroom.

  • My only issue with most of the maps is the dark spots and the mist. I feel like they give the survivors a lot of protection. which is unneeded.

    The issues are:

    • Dark spots in the map survivor can blend in anything in front of you and sometimes you wouldn't notice it.
    • Too many pallets everywhere and too much T-Walls.
    • Mist always prevent you from seeing espicaially if they use the offering.
    • Corn fields are the worst map because you can't see anyone when they enter and hide.
    • Scratch marks are really not accurate and annoying.
  • Oddly enough I haven't gotten this map once since the update, mostly Farm maps for me But i do think they changed Generator spawns. The single gens in haddonfield are now 3 person gens.