Was the matchmaking changed?
After the 2.5.0 update it seems that the matchmaking was changed, in all my way to Rank 1 i was seeing survivors joining my lobby all together at same time in less than 1 minute!!!
At Rank 1 i still see that and i also noticed that in a lot of matches they arent all Rank 1s, their ranks goes from rank 15 to 1 almost every time, not only that but im also getting false reported as "lag switcher" even tho the survivors are the ones that are lagging and ruinning my matches by disappearing with no tracks to follow very often.
Is this a bug? Whats wrong? I bought a lobby simulator and i cant sit in my lobby for more than a minute #########!? I cant refund anymore so i hope it gets fixed soon...
Comments
Scratch marks got significantly harder to see ever since 2.4.0. I have been getting a lot of survivors false reporting me for lag switching as well though, even when their ping is 80ms-100ms. Something might've happened on the backend.
EDIT: I can't tell for sure or not if the matchmaking was changed though
Might be a way to nerf SWF perhaps. I've been noticing the same thing honestly
Nevermind, it was hotfixed guys, im back to 30-40 mins wait time, what a wonderful day