I think the stats are a little off at least the hours played is

I think the stats are pretty off and I’m not talking about loading times and stuff that steam and Xbox count to their hours. I started playing on Xbox dbd on December of 2023 and got my first achievement 12/31/23 so I started playing in the beginning of the year so from 12/31/24 I am at devotion 5. Devotions are estimated to be 200-250 hours so in the low end I got 1000 hours through the year. Xbox hours played are around 1474 hours so minus loading time spent open etc 1000 hours of just gameplay seems plausible.The stats said I played 400 hours so their is at least 600 hours not recorded. My most played killer and survivor was bubba and Felix but I haven’t played bubba that much more than someone like Freddy and Meg is the survivor I been running for months. I think these stats must be from either only the first 1/3 or 5 months of the year which would make sense since bubba was my most played for the first months of 2024 and Felix was my most played at those times. Or the 12 months they are going back are also going back to May- December of 2023 which on Xbox I have no data on. Either way odd.

Comments

  • I think they're only counting regular 1v4 mode, not the event modes. There's absolutely no way I spent nearly 200 hours in lobbies when I mostly played 2v8 as survivor.

    _20250117_221909.JPG _20250117_221931.JPG