(Fixed) Claudette Footstep SFX
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Claudette this legs cosmetics with heels has not heels SFX .
I know it's not a big deal but sounds like an easy fix. plz
Tagged:
Under Review
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Claudette this legs cosmetics with heels has not heels SFX .
I know it's not a big deal but sounds like an easy fix. plz
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that's absolutely not a big deal at all. Also what tf is this flavor text 💀
This bug is still present in 8.5.0 .I'm hopeful you can easily fix it. Thank you
This bug is still present in 8.5.1 .I'm hopeful you can easily fix it. Thank you
This bug is still present in 8.5.2 .I'm really really really hopeful you can easily fix it. Thank you
Still not fixed.…