The prompt for "Take a chance to unhook" remained
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
PLATFORM:
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: So after I got unhooked the "Take Chance To Be Unhooked" prompt remained for the rest of the match. No idea why. Thankfully I was still able to do gens and stuff, so it seemed that the prompt remained, but that was it.
I have included two pics I took during the match. I've had other bugs happen to me since Chaos Shuffle but the other two (Permanent Insanity from The Doctor, the Omega symbol vanishing on the Ohmwrecker) but those appear to already have been reported.
(Oh if it helps: The match was on Haddonfield, I was Meg in the D&D cosmetic, and the killer was Deathslinger who seemed to be in his. This was in the Chaos Shuffle que)
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
Comments