Unsnuffable Totem on Ormond Mine Map

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: A totem on Ormond Mine can be blessed by survivors, but killers (or possibly just Wraith, who I was playing) cannot snuff the totem.

PLATFORM: Steam/PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: A survivor blessed a totem, and when I went to snuff it out, it only allowed me to search the lockers on either side of the totem, no matter how close I got to the totem itself. I tried to snuff it out both cloaked and uncloaked, and neither worked. I do not think the survivors did this intentionally, and the boon itself was eventually snuffed out by the survivor who placed it dying.

PICTURES (totem in question is between the two lockers on the right, after the survivor who had blessed it had died):

20250117131422_1.jpg 20250117131134_1.jpg

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments