I want to Snitch out Name but can't because I only see Survivor Names.
I played this match just before got on here " on here again " so a Legacy survivor was in lobby, i was so happy that i had gotten one in Lobby, finally, recent ones had left out before match start, last one I have had pleasure to play with was a Claudette, we had moment of staring in each others eyes, i hope she wasn't a cheater… well tho umm and then they this last person from last match switched character… so i was just bummed out because they switched, didn't even want to play match tbh but i did, well… as i was playing, they showed that they was a Cheater, i never gave a thumbsdown in my life to a Player. cheaters i meme'd with in like 2016 to 2019 when i got them was ight i suppose, cheating is straight lame now…. yeah they this previous match possibly if came to me wanting to play i may have indulged in play if they didn't switch character. but still its tastefully nasty seeing a fake Legacy... nasty as in bad/not good and and cheating too.
-The Hillbilly
Comments
It's possible, but you should not admit to wanting to "snitch people out" here. That's called witch-hunting and it's pretty frowned upon both here and other places in the DBD community.
If you suspect a Legacy with an anon name, it's very possible they are cheating, you could check hours to be sure. If you cannot do that, I would dodge the lobby. If you get in the round with them and notice any other shady behavior, report them with video if possible.