Xbox official Club

Why is there NO-ONE AtAll in XboX Official Club? 

Comments

  • @not_queen I have a collective group on Xbox Live that is dedicated to Dead By Daylight we are allways trying to expand our club and noticed that the official dead by daylight Club isn't being maintained we're here to help any thoughts on how we can do so?
  • So the Official Club  is Just a Twitch Promo Good to know.What a Joke.
  • I don't bother with clubs on Xbox. It's a dumb feature IMO. Xbox is a gaming platform, not a social network.

  • I don't bother with clubs on Xbox. It's a dumb feature IMO. Xbox is a gaming platform, not a social network 

  • I thought it was a club for dedicated players of that specific game to grow and expand comunity on the platform they choose but apparently yeah console isn't respected enough to get an actual official Club it's just a promotion for twitch