Get Event-Item without owning the Killer/Survivor?

Hello,

will you be able to get an event-item for a Survivor/Killer without actually owning them (yet) in the upcoming event?
I don't know how it was in the last events since i've started playing a few weeks ago.

If i have to own them, i'll buy them before playing the event but if not i'd wait.

Comments

  • Hmmm I'm not sure. I'd assume It'd be unlocked in the store so therefor unlocked when you unlock the character but Not 100% on that.

  • I think that you can unlock the cosmetics even if the chararcha is not yet owned. That is how it has been in the previous events, anyway.
  • Yes, I'm 99% sure you can. It was always like that in every event and I would be surprised if it would be different this time 
  • I haven't bought Kate yet, but I believe I have her summer outfit from the Summer Event.