Where do you rank the Saw chapter on a tier list in terms of how good it was overall?
S tier being very good and F tier being very bad.
S tier being very good and F tier being very bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheSingularity why did you say c tier
but as someone obsessed with saw I gotta say S tier
nerf pig tho
I like the Pig, as she offers a unique playstyle not quite repetitive among the other killers, as some killers are. Even playing against her is fun.
Perk-wise, among Pig's, Make Your Choice is the most popular. Surveillance is underutilized and can be pretty slick if paired with things like Oppression and/or Hex: Ruin. I want Hangman's Trick to be good so badly, but it's just not… I think this lackluster perk was made worse, not better, when it became part of the Scourge Hook family. Of these three, I see killers running MYC most often and it is one of those perks that catches you by surprise at first.
And among Tenacity, Stake Out, and Detective's Hunch - I really like Tenacity, even if I don't pair it with Unbreakable. I'll use Stake Out sometimes, especially on skillcheck builds. Detective's Hunch is underplayed due to maps being underused by survivors, and is also relatively comparable to other options such as Clairvoyance and Boon: Illumination (though not exactly the same).