Survivor getting stucked on top of a box

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: There is a spot on the new Ormond map where a downed survivor can get out of reach to other teammates, this occurs when the momentum of the survivor getting downed launches them on top of this boxes/crates

PLATFORM: PC - Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. Play on the Ormond Lake Mine Map.
  2. Go to the main building, on the upper floor.
  3. As a killer, hit an injured survivor that's about to drop from the edge right next to the generator (It could be a Nurse related issue, as I hit the survivor right after blinking).
  4. Try to get as a killer on top of the same box (I keept on getting pushed out, so I assumed this was a bugged spot).

Note: The survivor noticed that I couldn't reach her, so she moved closer to edge, making it possible to do the pick up animation while falling down, thus solving the problem and continuing the match.

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/CI8A0IW9EYC8/deadbydaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments