Recently moved to PC

I was a dedicated PS4 player who recently switched to pc and I cannot for the life of me find out how to get the huntress/doctor/hag it says I can’t download/buy them but they aren’t appearing in game! 

Comments

  • Open Steam. Go to Steam Store. Go to Dead by Daylight's store page. Scroll down to DLCs. Click on the DLC you want. Buy.
    Isn't Huntress a free killer, though? You should already have her.

  • @se05239 said:
    Open Steam. Go to Steam Store. Go to Dead by Daylight's store page. Scroll down to DLCs. Click on the DLC you want. Buy.
    Isn't Huntress a free killer, though? You should already have her.

    yea Huntress is free killer.

  • @se05239 said:

    Open Steam. Go to Steam Store. Go to Dead by Daylight's store page. Scroll down to DLCs. Click on the DLC you want. Buy.
    Isn't Huntress a free killer, though? You should already have her.

    Huntress is a free DLC called "A lullaby for the dark" which needs to be downloaded.