Enduring on bubba is so good
Enduring is so good on bubba. I used enduring on other killers that eat pallets like demogorgon but bubba getting stunned is so bad since you can’t catch up. Demo can do a large lunge and blight can run meanwhile with bubba just has to walk. My favorite build on bubba currently is
Pain resonance ( obviously to stand a change in the current meta )
Bamboozle ( also obviously because bubba can’t eat through vaults ) very good with beastmarks
Enduring
Weave attunement
With begrimed chains and primer bulb or beastmarks
I love bubba as of late and I hope they buff his addons. What perks that work well on bubba do you think is his bread and butter
Comments
all aura reading for me boiis
lethal, dredge locker perk, weave, nowhere to hide
i forgot the dredge perk name and I do that a lot
You are filth... but I kinda respect it 😁