Freddy Rework Proves the Future is Bright for Weaker Killers to Be Updated.

If Freddy can be turned around like this, Pig's update helped her, and even Myers' simple kit being upgraded with tweaks and addon passes made all three much more viable, it is proof that BHVR has no excuse not to go in and update other weaker Killers too. If the fixes for characters like Dredge are any consideration, it's proof that BHVR also wants to help older mid to strong Killers be made much better, too. I even think it's inevitable. So inevitable I am going to call it now. In the next two years, look for upgrades to these Killers that will make them more fun and less frustrating for everyone, along with predictions for them:

- Nurse: Possible rework or toning down, loss of scratch marks/Blind while Blinking, addon pass. I think her blinks could go back up in number if they address how easy it is for her to abuse too much aura, or give her a blink limitation to places like hooks to prevent tunnelling (like Dredge's locker block).
- Spirit: Accessibility fixes, bug fixes, minor tweaks.
- Legion: Rework or major update to fix how their power works, making them more interactive and more powerful, and an addon update. Possible accessibility fix. Changes to Deep Wound to make the status feel more impactful, or maybe a basekit Hemorrhage and Mangled or something. Possibly better info potential?
- Plague: Power tweaks and stats tweaks, Fountain Spawn update, addon pass?
- Ghostface: Bugfixes, Reveal rework, addition of some light tweaks for Stealth, addon pass? Possible similar changes to stalking as with Myers, or possible rewards for stalking well, would be welcome by his mains I think.
- Deathslinger: Possible tweaks and stat upgrades. I would like to see a haste boost when in his power.
- Pyramid Head: A badly needed addon pass and possibly stat tweaks.
- Pinhead: Updated mechanics, an addon pass, and controller accessibility. Changes to the Box to make it more dangerous for Survivors to hang onto for too long and prevent playing "keepaway" with it. Chains don't snap when he walks through them, and chains are more dangerous in chase and not just used to interrupt stuff. I would like to see chains give a slight hinder like a chem trap pallet after the Survivor breaks free, as Pinhead's chases suffer from being overly long at times.
- Sadako: Repaired TV spawns so chest adding items and seasonal stuff doesn't mess with her.
- Xenomorph: A little more basekit resistance to flamethrowers. Better tunnel spawn, like with Sadako. More reason to actually use the tunnels; I don't see many Xenos actually use their tunnels properly.

The following problematic Killers will need changes as well but seem lesser priority for now:
- Twins: Probably OK but could stand more interactivity.
- Trickster: Partial power revert like Sadako has?
- Skull Merchant: Rework her power again to be much more interactive in chase, or to create more danger zones like Trapper. Anti-3gen built in to prevent clustering her drones on gens this way. More utility for the drones. Addon pass that makes some change how drones operate and emphasize other areas of her kit - Myers' addons are great at doing this and I would like to see her use her drones like this. Maybe one could make them chase Survivors in a limited range when active?

The future looks bright. I really look forward to what is coming, and I'd like to hear any suggestions others have that they think would make these Killers better and more suited for the game as is.

Comments