Don't have access to Junji Ito's Collection
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I don't have access to the "Junji Ito" collection. I tried to restart the game and the computer.
PLATFORM: PC (Steam)
Tagged:
Not a Bug
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I don't have access to the "Junji Ito" collection. I tried to restart the game and the computer.
PLATFORM: PC (Steam)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what’s your country? Specific countries are locked, Russia Ukraine china
Even if it's true, I still want to hear it from the Behaviour themselves. This is the first time I've seen this in DbD, so some words from the developers are necessary.
they gave some statement to China, but it’s just some apology and they deleted trailer there