How are we supposed to interpret this change?

  • [NEW] Dream Snares now move at 12 m/s with a cooldown of 5 seconds. They can go through walls and up stairs, but not off ledges.
  • [NEW] Dream Snares now have unique interactions with Survivors whether they are Asleep or Awake. Sleeping Survivors will be Hindered for 4 seconds, while Awake Survivors will gain 30 seconds on their Sleep Meter

12 m/s?! So it's now a clown bottle with a small cooldown that doesn't need to be charged, right?

And what's the range limit with these now? How further can I put a snare? Do I have to worry about the amount I have anymore?

Comments

  • Sounds like they're no longer a trap power and one you fire off that survivors dodge. A ground projectile essentially.

  • They didn't say the charge time of snares was removed so placing a snare is likely the same, but now they move after being placed so they are offensive instead of traps.