Dedicated server disconnect
Mid match I got kicked from the game with the error "Dedicated server isn't responding"
Xbox Series S
Random occurrence no instructions to recreate it.
Tagged:
Pending
Mid match I got kicked from the game with the error "Dedicated server isn't responding"
Xbox Series S
Random occurrence no instructions to recreate it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same happen to me but on the Series X. I've had this issue a few months ago and then it went away for a few weeks only for it to hit me again. It's really frustrating losing all that XP and BP I could've got.
I had the same error a little while ago, which is unusual and the first time I've seen it, and I personally suspected some tomfoolery. This is frustrating because I would have completed a daily and a tome objective but this entire match was for nothing.
I blurred out names but there was something interesting about the players in this match. They were definitely in communication and kept crawling to corners of the map which seemed unusual? The entire match was smooth when it comes to lag and all but when the 2 survivors were escaping through the opened gate I haphazardly did an "arch throw" hatchet across the map towards that gate, because why not, and I hit someone. Instantly after that my game locked up and I got the error.
Maybe it was a coincidence but this is my report and I can provide names to developers if needed.