Looking for 2 very good dbd players( high skill)
Me and my duo are pretty good at the game, we are looking for 2 players to add for our full squad . We normally play Wednesday through Saturday . We are both on pc , we are on USA pacific time
Me and my duo are pretty good at the game, we are looking for 2 players to add for our full squad . We normally play Wednesday through Saturday . We are both on pc , we are on USA pacific time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hey I would love to join you guys most of my friends don't really play this game so I struggle to find teammates sometimes. I would say I'm better than average I'm by no means comp or a pro player but I can hold my own in chase and I try to play smart. I'm on steam and discord so hit me up if you guys wanna play my gamertag on dbd is Pablo#a488 or you can add me on discord penguimnlover3000