Stuck on 'Wiggle' and killer couldn't hit anyone or drop me

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

Stuck on 'Wiggle' and killer couldn't hit anyone or drop me/hook me/or be stunned

PLATFORM:

PC / Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Dracula killer used his flame power to down me at killer shack on Dead Dawg Saloon. There was a boon nearby that I was using to recover faster. The killer came over and picked me up and had walked over to the hook in main to kill me, but they couldn't. I was stuck in the 'Wiggle' state the entire game, even after the end game collapse had finished. I had to force quit the game so that we wouldn't be stuck in the trial. During the time where I was stuck in the 'Wiggle' state, the killer wasn't able to kill/hit anyone, therefore everyone else escaped (other than an Alucard player who decided to die in the end game collapse after getting some points making boons, doing chests etc…).

VIDEO:

clip_1,736,177,727,590.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments